When considering your custom signs for your business, commercial, or retail establishment, there are some important questions to ask to make sure this process runs as smoothly as possible.
4 Questions to Ask Your Sign Making Company
1. What type of signs do you produce?
Choose a sign maker that provides a wide range of custom signage including:
- Indoor signs for promotional sales, directional assistance, and essential information
- Outdoor business signs to announce your company and attract new customers
- Illuminated signs for high visibility during nighttime hours
The right office signage provider will offer different types of indoor signs such as lobby signs, banners and posters, along with wall and floor graphics. You should also expect a variety of outdoor signs to fit your space allocation and the building’s facade including signs with fabricated lettering, window graphics, and illuminated signs.
2. Will you have access to graphic design support?
Most business owners have a good idea of the signage they need but don’t know exactly how to translate those ideas into a sign with clean graphics and good messaging. This is where a graphic designer that knows the psychology of signage will be of benefit. Signs have such limited space that it is important for a designer to combine the right colors, text styles, images and messaging that is short and direct, yet powerful. Certified Signs also offers sign and graphics consultations to fully realize your vision.
3. How long does it take to create signage?
It is critical to ask this question before starting, especially if you’re working with a tight deadline for a grand opening or you have a large sales and marketing campaign scheduled. You should consider the time it takes to design the signs, approve and finalize the design, create the signs and if needed, install the signs. Depending on the type and size of your new business signage, it could take anywhere from a few days up to a few weeks to complete the entire project. We provide clear timelines and transparent communication to make sure we complete our projects on time.
4. What experience and reputation do you have?
Certified Signs has over 30 years of experience designing, creating, and installing a wide variety of custom signage. We have plenty of work examples in an online gallery or in-house portfolio for you to view.
- Ask about timelines, materials and budgets to understand how Certified Signs can help
- Avoid sign shops with limited experience, low-quality materials or a selection of standard business signage
- Knowing the purpose of your signage is important – to attract customers, inform, direct or promote products
Custom Business Signs in NYC
Feel free to ask us these important questions! Visit us at Certified Signs, we have over 30 years of experience creating modern business signage that attracts your target customers and will showcase your brand. We specialize in architectural signage, wayfinding, branding, and photoluminescent markings from design to fabrication to installation.